Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest ATL H.A.M.B & Grits AFTER Caffeine & Octane 4/11/10

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GreenMtnBoy, Apr 8, 2010.

1. OK...just to keep it interesting we are adding another little side trip to the morning activities this time.
    There is a realy cool cruise called Caffeine & Octane at The Avenues East Cobb on Roswell Rd. that usually happens on the first Sunday, but due to Easter, is on the 11th this month.
    http://www.examiner.com/x-41256-Atl...monthly-car-gathering?cid=edition-rss-Atlanta
    It starts real early, like 7-7:30 and they start to kick everyone out at about 10:00. We figured on getting there around 8:00 then heading over to The Skillet around 9:30-10:00 for some grub.
    See ya there.

[​IMG]
    Everyone is welcome, just bring an apetite and a sense of humor.
    10am at The Skillet in Roswell.

2. thepolecat

thepolecat
    1. S.F.C.C.

I'm in for both.

3. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Sounds good to me. Maybe I'll ride my hunk of shit.

4. Lil' Billy

Lil' Billy
    from Georgia

I'll be recovering from a Bachelor party I'm throwing for a friend. Have fun yall!

5. y'all enjoy it, I'll be sitting this one out... my beemer and tiny penis will be heading South on Sunday...

6. Joatha

Joatha

I live 2.5 miles from Caffeine and Octane. I should be there if I wake my lazy ass up in time. Wife has to work (tax season) so I should have a good wake-up call that morning.

I haven't been a whole lot since they moved the event to Sunday morning. I wish they could've kept it on Sat mornings. Oh well...

Oh...and look for my blue 66 Barracuda.

7. TAYLOR

TAYLOR
    from DALLAS,GA.

Sounds like good fun, I hope to make it.

8. Cool deal, the more the merrier.

9. Thats it The Avenues EAST COBB.

10. Sorry you missed it man.