Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest ATL H.A.M.B. & Grits 9/25/11

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GreenMtnBoy, Sep 21, 2011.

1. bttttt woo hooo hamb n grits - can't make it but I know I'll be missing a good time

2. thepolecat

thepolecat
    1. S.F.C.C.

Awww hell, I am driving a damn Mini Cooper with a baby seat in the back to it- If ya like talking shop and talking shit come on out!

3. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Wassa matter, you no lika da breakfast?????????????????????????
    Dave

4. DOM what are you driving?

5. Kiddie's birthday today and we had company. Wish I could have. Nice morning for a ride for sure.

So - let's see some pictures and hear some tales

6. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Tony: Guess by now you know I drove the MKVIII. I usually drive whichever vehicle needs fuel as it's quite a bit cheaper in the Clayton County area than in Griffin!
    Ed: Glad I followed you and Amber out to GA 400 from Jay's "house of project's" when we left. Not because I was lost as I actually correctly anticipated your turns.
    But because I got to listen to those sweet sounding pipes on your truck! Love the sound of a 6 with duals and straight-thru mufflers, always have.
    Owned 2 myself so equipped over the years, one a'53 Ford 6 with split manifold, and the other a '65 Mustang 6 with a Clifford header.
    Dave

7. What a good time! It was great to meet you folks and see some cool old cars! We're lookin' forward to the next get together.

8. Good meeting some new folks this time! Thanks for having us over Jay!

9. RAY With

RAY With

Wow we drive 3 hours to Austin for Top Notch burgers and thought about breakfast in Roswell but by the time we got there the eggs and grits would be petrified! Sounds like a lot of fun though and wish we could be there to meet every one.

10. No problem DOM, glad you enjoyed the sound.Good to get back together for breakfast and meet some new people.

11. Thumper

Thumper

Maybe one day I'll wander in over there......

12. Great turnout!
    Nice to meet some new people and ceck out some cool projects(Thanks Jay!).
    See y'all next time!
    B.