Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest ATL H.A.M.B & Grits 7/18/10

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GreenMtnBoy, Jul 16, 2010.

1. It's been a month of Sundays since the last one but....
    See ya Sunday.
    [​IMG]
    Everyone is welcome, just bring an apetite and a sense of humor.
    9am at The Skillet in Roswell. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

The weather forecast doesn't look too good for Sat afternoon & night, and if the rain hits us @ New Senoia Raceway and I don't have a report to write, then maybe I can be there. I gotta take a typing course so's I can use more than 2 fingers to type and then maybe I can get both the report anf H&G in on the same Sunday.
    Dave

3. WrenchKitten

WrenchKitten

Argh, for realz?! I wanted to get to Canton for the cruise in. The truck hasn't been out of the damn garage all year!! I've been jacked up on some new meds and now I've got my head straight and the truck running good and I want to cruise!! Dammit.

Either way. I always say I'll make it to these here breakfast gatherings, but I dunno, I'll decide Sunday morning. Depends on what kinda trouble I find Saturday night.

4. Hope you can make it.
    You too DOM.

5. I'm planning to be there. Brett can you take Keith a bench seat for his Tudor?

6. bdr1

bdr1

I am a maybee. Gotta head up that way to pick up a rifle. Wont be in my Old Car if I can show :(

7. StrickV8

StrickV8

Tony- Brett's swinging by to pick up the seat in the morning

8. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

No way I can make it, didn't leave the track till 1:00am, they had 93 cars and it took awhile to sort it all out and get the score printed up and make me a copy. We had all sorts of bullshit going on, and even with cutting some races a bit short, it was still midnight before the last race ended.
    It's now 2:33 am and I just got out of the shower from washing all the dirt off. I couldn't get up early enough to get up there even if I didn't have a race report to write.
    Dave