Register now to get rid of these ads!

Asthetic-HAMB "look"

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by LiL' NiCk, Mar 12, 2003.

1. LiL' NiCk

LiL' NiCk

I have had a few troubles such as "can not proceeds" W/ my profile alterations. My most frusterating problem is visually navigating through all the cyber white space. I really enjoyed the gray/white of old HAMB-it made readability much more possible. Do you have plans for making the new HAMB more asthetically tolerable? Do any readers have any visual suggestions? Well hell, I could just be acting as a picky, anal artsy farsty type (Boy, i hope not)
    THANX Nick

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I'm an art director for a living... I know what ya mean. There will me major changes in usability.

3. mikes51

mikes51

I just mentioned this somewhere else, but I like the heavy contrast of the red text posts against the grey text posts.
    It really distinguishes the new posts from the old. If we had that feature before, the colors were too subtle and I didn't really notice the feature.

Also, to me the new HAMB has kept the look of the old one. It's still a familiar place because of the predominant red objects on white negative space.

4. magnet

magnet

I know i liked the "old" color layout.. i got used to it.. it made it easier to read each post title. This new HAMB has a bunch.. i mean a bunch! of whitespace.. which hurts my eyes after a while.
    Makes it tough to scan the topic titles..