Register now to get rid of these ads!

Asking for '32 3W and '33/'34 coupe owners help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fordtudor37, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Fordtudor37

Fordtudor37

Hello,
    We are looking for owner's of '32 3W or '33/'34 coupes in the Rhode Island, Connecticut or Massachusetts area who could help us make a decision before we spend any money.

I have a medical condition, and we need to see if it would hinder me from "easily getting into", "out of" or "properly sitting on the seat" of the above mentioned cars.

Any help would be appreciated, whether I go to your place or you come to our place when your ready.
    Thanks and happy cruising:)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  2. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

I am too far away for a actual fitting ... but the 3W coupes are the easiest Early Ford to get in and out off.

[​IMG]

I am 6 foot 2 inches tall and weighed 330 lbs. I fit in my 32 3W easily. The door opening sucide style really aids entering and exiting. I have a stock seat in my coupe.

The above photo show my wife in the coupe. :D The seat is moved forward a decent amount. I move the seat back anouther 4 or 5 inches when I get in the coupe. The steering wheel is a stock 40 Ford ( large ). I did go to a smaller wheel. My coupe has a tilt column.

[​IMG]

The wife and I have driven it 500 miles ... in a single day a couple of times.
    We were very comfortable.

:D