Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Ask Me, Don't Tell Me...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, May 3, 2022.

1. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber submitted a new blog post:

Ask Me, Don't Tell Me...

[​IMG]

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

das858 and jnaki like this.
  2. Well, San Francisco solved this problem by pricing all of 'those' people out of the real estate market...

3. I don't know if they are real car clubs, but there is a real mild custom.

upload_2022-5-3_12-27-51.png

4. J.Ukrop

J.Ukrop
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Out of the real estate market? No doubt about it. That being said, there are a still a handful of hot rod hoodlums holding it down in the City by the Bay. IMG_9599.jpg

VANDENPLAS, bowie, jnaki and 3 others like this.

5. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

From most of the shots of Joey, he looks to be the "happiest camper" on the block. Hope to meet you someday, maybe at the Lonestar Roundup in Austin every April.

J.Ukrop likes this.
  6. This is How I remembered San Francisco When I lived there in 1956-1958. There were plenty of car clubs around at the time, and a lot of hot rod activity. I remember the "Warlords" as they were a large and powerful gang, not a car club. Our club jackets were the same as theirs, but with no name on the back. Some of us from " North Beach" were dating some girls from "The Avenues" and we had a problem. I knew some of the "Warlords", and they solved the problem for us.

J.Ukrop likes this.
  7. Jungle Jalopy

Jungle Jalopy

That was really fun to watch. Almost totally devoid of the the corndoggraphy of bigger budget productions from the time. The MUSIC was fantastic. Homespun Rock And Roll at it’s finest. I’m really glad this program exist and was documented. Thanks for hipping us to it!