Register now to get rid of these ads!

Artilliary Wheels at HAMB Drags Silent Auction!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stan292, Jul 23, 2007.

1. stan292

stan292

Hey gang -

Things are moving right along with plans for this year's Silent Auction. I've heard from several of you, but we still need lots more donations. Don't delay in digging up an item or two to contribute. Bring your swag along, send it with a friend, or contact me to make other arrangements. Either way - its time to get moving.

Remember - 100% of the proceeds go straight to Ryan. There are no minimums and bids are constantly posted so you know just where yours is at.

Oh yeah - the artilliary wheels. Well here they are. This pair is in excellent shape, needing only a light blasting to remove several layers of paint. They're 17-inchers and look to be about 4 inches wide. And yup, you get the cool old Firestones too (although they're only suitable as "roll-arounds" due to age). Bolt pattern is 4 1/4". In the past stuff has gone for super-reasonable prices. I bet these bitchin' wheels will too. Don't miss your chance to get in on the bidding!

Remember- all the Silent Auction stuff is up for grabs only on race day - and only at the track. As always, the Auction is meant as a special perk to those of you who make the effort to be at the races.

See ya' at MoKan!

Attached Files:

2. stan292

stan292

BTTT for more exposure.

3. stan292

stan292

Another bump please.

4. stan292

stan292

Another bump -

Lots more cool auction shit on the way. Stay tuned!