Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest art chrisman

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rockin562, Feb 16, 2009.

1. rockin562

rockin562

hey i just found out guys that my dad is friends of art chrisman how kool is that.

2. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

3. 85-percent

85-percent

I'm impressed. Lots of heritage with that Chrisman family. I think Art is even Jerry Toliver's Uncle?

Pioneers for sure.

-90%

4. Does your Dad hang out at the shop? Im pretty good friends with Art myself,hang out at his shop all the time. Art is one cool dude,sometimes I get him going on bonneville stories and they just send chills . Art Chrisman is a walking legend.

5. The picture that you see under my name is taken at Art's shop. I think it's called avatar or something like that. LOL!

6. Mumbles

Mumbles
    from PNW

My Uncle Bobby is a good friend of Art's. Maybe you know him JeffSled?

7. I probably do,im at that shop once a week and became good friend's with a lot of the older cat's there.

8. 33Tudor

33Tudor

I met him in 2007 at the L.A. Roadsters show. I was carrying around a pedal car we were going to raffle off at our Rod Run, and I was trying to get as many cool auto graphs on it as I could.Roy Brizio introduced me to him and told him what I was doing, and he was glad to sign the car for me. Very nice guy!

9. Arts the KING!

Jeffsled, tell him and Mike that Shiny Sean the Canadian says hi! And if you see Jules there tell him I'll be done there soon to pick up my 29AV8!:D

-Shiny

10. I will tell them!!! I saw Jules right before sacramento. I hope you are not talking about the roadster from the old rod&custom cover. I thought that was mine ...:D

11. rockin562

rockin562

my dad works at a shop by his. he works on forklifts his name is charlie.

12. [​IMG]

Hmmm, you mean my car right Jeff?!:D Here I am driving it, Jules took the pic from his '32 delivery!

-Shiny

13. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

I have lunch with Art,Mike and Roy Fjestad almost everyday , and I can tell you that he really is good guy . Here's a shot that I took one Sat. morning last year , just do'in what he loves !

Attached Files:

14. rockin562

rockin562

here are some pics of art's shop my pops took for me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. rockin562

rockin562

16. rockin562

rockin562

17. hugh m

hugh m
    from ct.

What is the story with Art's car at Pebble Beach, heard he got robbed due to politics by the high buck "buy your rides"...is this story true?