Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art Chrisman, Corky Coker articles in Autoweek

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DrJ, Oct 26, 2005.

1. DrJ

DrJ

In the October 31st issue.
    I get to thumb thru WIFE's Autoweek before she gets home and every onece in a while, well, probably as ofthe as any "hotrod" magazines, they have an article about something of interest to us.
    This Week they have an intervue/article with/about Corky, on the next page an article about Art, and this weeks "Escape Roads" is a pristine '53 Kaiser Manhattan two-door club sedan, I'm sure someone in Sweden would drool on... :cool:
    There's an editorial mention about spiking gas with acetone too. ;)

This is one magazine that doesn't suck, it is exactly what it claims to be.

Happiness is having a wife who subscribes to her own AutoWeek... :D

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I've actually gotten to know Corky a little bit over the past couple of months and I can report that he is a pretty damn good guy. I think you will all see what I mean before too long...

3. Haunted Ken

Haunted Ken

Out of all the mainstream auto mags we get for the lobby at work, Autoweek is the only one ever worth picking up.....

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I have to agree. He's been a pleasure to chat with plus he did really right by me this past summer.:cool:

5. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

talked with him for a while at the hotrod reunion about hot rods and stuff ...,,super cool down to earth dude.