Register now to get rid of these ads!

Arlington drag strip reunion

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bottomfeeder pete, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Anybody Going to the drag strip reunion in Arlington wash.I am going after years of sh-t getting in the Way.( ex wife ) Hoping to meet some Hamb members. I live on a little Island here in the sound and met a member from Mass. ( rocketron ) last week, this is the last place I thought I would run into a Hamber. Anyway just checking. hoping This is a good show. Pete.

2. Heading up tomorrow_Pretty good show, nice variety and low key. Jim Green usually fires up his AA/FD cammer as do some others. Loaned out the '29RPU so I hafta drive my o/t plastic Chevy

3. i might be up with the plymouth

4. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

I almost completely forgot about this, until I talked to a friend earlier today. On Sunday, I have to take my 91 year old mother to Edmonds for the car show there; she volunteers with the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce, even though she lives in Lynnwood. Arlington's always been a good show with proceeds going to the Boys and Girls Club, and other orgtinizations. Butch/56sedandelivery.

5. Half-Fast Motors

Half-Fast Motors

Was a great show; seeing, hearing those dragsters fire up was very cool. We left about 11:15 & cars were still coming in for the show!

6. schaefer

schaefer

I went, here are some pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]