Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Arkansas Auto Auction

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lake_harley, Oct 10, 2020.

1. lake_harley

lake_harley

A few weeks ago there was an auction put on by Smith Auctions of a car collection in Damascus, AR. I believe it was September 19th. I had plans to attend but didn't end up going because of other commitments. The collection included quite a few Model T's and Model A's.

I've been wondering if anyone on the HAMB was there and has any kind of report of how the auction went and maybe something on what kind of prices cars ended up selling for? I had talked with the auction company a few weeks before the auction. I was told they had a lot of interest from all over the country. I guess they did "remote" bidding and wondered if the prices went crazy high because of that.

Thanks

Lynn

2. 5window

5window

Di.d you try asking the auction company? They'd have a list

3. leon bee

leon bee

Things go real high in Damascus.

(That's where that Titan missile blew up)

firstinsteele likes this.
  4. 5window

5window

5. oldolds

oldolds

Most auction companies put little effort into any requests about after auction results. There is no pay check in it for them. That auction is over and they made their money.

6. bill gruendeman

bill gruendeman

Looking at the listing I see a lot wrong years listed for the cars, no titles or just didn’t pay attention?