Register now to get rid of these ads!

Arizona HAMBers can you ID this car?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Harvey Mushman, Sep 3, 2006.

1. I am trying to track down some history for my bucket. I know it was built in the late sixties in Arizona.It is a Dodge body and it had wide fenders and a pick up box on it. It has an Olds 371 and a quick change. It was yellow at one time and may also have been gold. It is a long shot but someone could remember it. If so let me know. Thanks
    [​IMG]

2. I will print the pic and pass it around and see what I can dig up on it. Any more info you have would be helpfull

3. Thanks. The name I have is Norman Floyd,from Cave Creek Arizona. It looks like the title was transfered. Can the DMV do a search on a title that old?

4. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

Just tried Google. Quote:

Phonebook results for "Norman Floyd" "Cave Creek"
    Norman Floyd, (480) 585-5538, 6740 E Dixileta Dr, Cave Creek, AZ 85331

Dave
    http://www.roadsters.com/

5. Thanks. I called him and he does not have much info. He will try to get a number for the guy(Randy) he got it from. He did say it came from somone who they called the Honeycomb Kid. He was on the cereal box.