Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Are you missing any tools?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Disclaimer::oops::) But she is the best cook around!

Just saved my ass!:p

Boneyard51 likes this.
  2. dana barlow

dana barlow
    from Miami Fla.
    1. Y-blocks

3. 2NDCHANCE

2NDCHANCE

I have a small tool box that I shuffle between my two hotrods. One night I was helping a buddy with something and I set the tool box on the dumpster and thought I forgot it. Next morning the trash truck pulls up and I instantly remembered the little tool box full of tools. I was bummed to say the least. Two week later while cleaning my garage I found the tool box under some stuff on the counter. What a joy to find it, even though the tools are just odd ball stuff. Wife knew nothing about it, still can't remember moving it after we were finished. But I keep better track of my tools now and no setting things on dumpsters ever.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  4. When I was a kid I would use my Dad's tools and sometimes forget to pick them up and Dad would hit them with the lawn mower! Got my butt warmed a couple times and learned to put them away!

5. glrbird

glrbird

What made your Dad mad, leaving the tools out in the yard or having to replace the lawnmower blade? I don’t lose to many but my family always puts them in the wrong drawers and make me think I lost them!

6. deathrowdave

deathrowdave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NKy

My shop is a work in progress area . Lots of times there is crap everywhere , I can put my hand on every tool I own . I will loan anyone anything I own . If I loan you a tool and I have to come looking for it , do not ever ask me to loan you anything else . I may give you a temporary knot to look at for a few days , and a ringing in your ears to remind you , that you just lost the best friend you will ever know .

7. Retrorod

Retrorod

My tool inventory has stabilized since my son no longer lives next door but I still lose/misplace tools daily, my wife is constantly taking tools out to the shop for me:)