Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Are New Floats Available For '57 Ford Holley 4150?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by indestructableforce, Mar 18, 2018.

1. IMG_9309.JPG IMG_9307.JPG I've got a pair of Holley 4150 bowls from a '57 Ford 312. Think they were the same til they changed the bowls in about '59-ish. Noticed that the pivot location for the floats are much lower on these early bowls than later bowls, so the floats are different. I don't plan to run these, was just wondering if there were new replacement floats available in case if in the future I get a '57. Had no luck finding a pair from Kanter, Holley, Mac's, or my usual carb parts and kits sources. Also, what should I do about the vent hole on top of the bowl if I do eventually use these bowls? The little flap that went over the vent is missing. On the primary bowl the feed tube hole isn't drilled all the way (bet it was a turd at wot) but that's an easy fix I do believe.