Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Appleton 112 spotlight 40 America question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Blake84, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Blake84

Blake84

I bought a nice condition working Appleton 112 spotlight that I plan on putting on my 40 Merc. I am now looking for another one but had a question.

Is there a right and left side spotlight or just the mounting bracket that is different?

Does anybody have or know the bracket model numbers for the right and left mounting of the 112 spotlights?

If you have any mounting brackets that will work on an Appleton 112 spotlight for both right and left mounting on a 40 Merc please let me know! Also, if you have an Appleton 112 for sale please let me know.

Thank you for your help.

Attached Files:

2. alchemy

alchemy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Only the post bracket is different. The right side brackets are rare and expensive. I find Appletons now and then, I'll keep you in mind for the next time.

3. The generic mounts you get with dummy spots work with appleton 112's. I am using one on my truck. Each light comes with brackets for left and right sides. Pretty hard to beat for $40. You might have to grind them a bit to fit a specific car.

lurker mick likes this.