Register now to get rid of these ads!

apology about the yblock shirts.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by leadsleadolds, Dec 10, 2007.

1. leadsleadolds

leadsleadolds

I orderd the shirts to do the run and was ripped off by a online shirt supplyer they sent really poor quality shirts I've resnt them back twice now. I washed one and I will not sell these they are crap. Im trying to get this all resolved so I can get your shirts out, but untill I get the large amont of money back Im kind of screwed. This is how living hand to mouth will screw ya.
    I did send out some but now am confused on who I shipped out drop me a pm if you still need your shirts if you havnt contacted me already.

Im really sorry about this I keep making myself look like a flake. But I am trying to resolve this asap.

Brandon

2. Frank

Frank

See now, why can't more vendors just man up and give honest answers? Instead its the norm that you usually have to call a dozen times, email, etc only to be ignored, treated rudely or flat out lied to.

I haven't ordered one, but I'm sure folks appreciate your feedback, lead.

3. CNC-Dude

CNC-Dude

Mr. leadsleadolds deserves an "at a boy" !

4. 6inarow

6inarow

Hey leadsleadolds - good for you for giving it straight. I have had the same problems with my valve covers - Waiting since April and still not here, so I feel your pain.

5. belair

belair

Integrity and honesty on the web? Things are gettin' pretty weird......

6. Dealing with suppliers can be a pain.

Even with reliable suppliers,sometimes stuff gets lost in shipping,
    which puts you behind schedule.

I got stuck once,briefly.A couple people had to wait a week extra.
    That's why I don't pre-sell anything anymore,and post quantity available.

7. TheHemmo

TheHemmo
    from Finland

leadsleadolds,

Thanks for the info.
    Take your time to solve the problem.
    I think these shirts are worth of waiting :)

-jupe-

8. uncleo

uncleo

Greetings from Long Branch,NJ,Americas first seashore resort and 7 time U.S.summer capital....about 15 years or so ago some members of our car club which was started in 1957 and is now 50 years old got into a dispute with our car show T-shirt guy who would press the shirts at the show so that there were no unsold leftovers....
    our next car show shirts were ordered from a local supplier....looked good the day of the show....after the first washing many of letters and the design disappeared ! ....HAHAHAHA....what an embarassment...never had a problem with the original guys product.
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROBLEM.
    Lee

9. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

I work with a guy that does the shirts for many major events all over the country and he is reasonable and his product is A1. If you want to try them , feel free to use my name- Green Mountain Monogram in VT- when you call, ask for Brenda as Gene is never at the shop.
    They will do as little as 1 dozen....
    [​IMG]

10. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Here's another Awesome printer ..No shitty shirts from Paul only the best will do .. He has been doing my work for close to 20 yrs ..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.sptees.com

11. ka-zoo

ka-zoo

I'm sure Brandon appreciates the links to printers, but as far as i know, he hand pulls all his own stuff.

BTW- i bought a shirt from him awhile back (tradition/piston) and he does a really nice job. Good luck w/your shirts.
    -tom

12. leadsleadolds

leadsleadolds

Ok guys I got my money back thanks credit card company. I got a local vendor (woohoo)Im hooked up with now will have shirts the tomorrow. There also cheaper to boot Im way excited huge variety and quality crazy. Should be Jerzees brand 100% cotton I like how they fit so has my buddys.

Sorry again let me know if you havnt goten your shirts too Im alittle confused right now as to who's I shipped. They need to redo paypal so you can mark as shipped.

Brandon

13. restoroddin

restoroddin

Thanks again Brandon! Hopefully the new supply chain works out for you. I will probably re-order in the new year. Maybe one of the guys here can help out with a website for just your shirts??? then list as an Alliance Vendor...

Jason

14. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Jerzees are good stuff. The other shirts were probably Chinese.

15. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

Id be glad to list them in our monthly newsletter for sale in an article that can run for a few months. Im an Alliance Vendor too.. Let me know-
    in fact any business out there that is a small business, Im happy to run a paragrah ad about it for ya.