Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anywhere online to get pre-made tuck-n-roll?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by daddylama, Mar 28, 2004.

1. daddylama

daddylama

Looking for tuck-n-roll by the yard... preferably marine vinyl. Ive seen the velvety looking stuff they sell out of the back of trucks at the junk yards out here sometimes... but would like to find a halfway decent quality one.

Ive tried to do it myself... not worth my time, as i really suck at it. Sewing isnt my thing... way harder than it seems.

Thanks...

2. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

While at my local interior shop a few weeks back I seen some stuff and when i asked about it they said it was marine grade. It was a flat tuck and roll but had the look. I am sure it is out there

3. gotcha

gotcha
    from Sanger, TX

I can get it from any of my suppliers(black and white for sure, possibly other colors)...If you are interested, PM me...

JP

4. plmczy

plmczy

Has anyone used the Zodiac vinyl from rodinteriors? I'm looking for purple metalflake and all they have listed is fuschia [​IMG]. Thanks, later plmczy

5. leaded

leaded
    from Norway

6. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

I've got fuschia in my 61 Dodge.....it ain't purple. More like Magenta. I heard there is a new manufacturer of Zodiac-like vinyl that will have a true purple, though. Check with the usual sources.

7. I can get it and ship it, if youcan send me a pic(like from another car that has the style and look you want) and give me an idea what color(Then I could send you a few sample colors, you send back the one you want and the amount of material needed). 717-749-3902 or email to [email protected]

8. raffman

raffman

Don't over look the obvious: JC Whitney.......

9. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

talk about back from the dead! great sources for stitches tho