Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anything to do in Colorado Springs!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jokerjason, Jun 7, 2010.

1. jokerjason

jokerjason

Hey all, I am flying out this next weekend to see my Dad in Colorado springs, just wondering if any hambers know of some cool places or good watering holes to hang out at???? Thanks, JOKER JASON.

2. dave s

dave s

i just moved from the springs... tons of stuff to do...

pikes peak motor company- great junk yard, off colorado ave and chestnut street,

tonys is a cool bar, its downtown near acacia park, on tejon.

southside johnnies, lots of wanna-be bikers, but its cool.

a few guys from my club have a shop there, if you want ill give you mikes number if its cool with him and they can show you around?

3. jokerjason

jokerjason

Sweet, thanks man. JOKER JASON.

4. Dead Pan

Dead Pan

rudys bbq (its a texas thang) just opened in the springs on hwy 24 and 31st street on the way out to manitou springs, the NSRA nats are coming up in Pueblo which is about 45 minutes south of the springs, not sure how long yer gunna be in CO

5. choptvan

choptvan

plenty to do! Now that it is summer anyway! THe streetrod nats ( as mentioned ) is a fun show. Other then that there i a get together at the garden of the gods visitor center. Saturday after noon. Let me know if you need a ride around

6. Leadsled RnR

Leadsled RnR
    from CO

Haha, its cool with me Dave! Another buddy and myself have a shop in Old Colorado City. Shannon, we'll all have to get together sometime soon. Colorado Springs has a variety to do for a short time, depends on what your into? Theres always the typical touristy stuff also.

7. jokerjason

jokerjason

Thanks alot, Should be there Friday afternoon, untill Monday. I'll buy the beer. JOKER JASON.