Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Anything Cool in Maine worth taking Pics of?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NotStockPhoto, Jun 9, 2014.

1. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

So Im sitting in New Hampshire with friends working on some images from my current road trip, and realized I have never photographed anything in Maine. I am no longer affiliated with any hotrod magazines so this is not trying to scoop someone else on a build or even to make money. I just love photographing cool stuff, and might ride up to Maine this week. Can be motorcycles/old Porsches/Gassers/something unfinished.........just something cool near a cool place to shoot. Thanks in advance for any help helping me waste time..........Oh and you get high res copies of the images, and I don't care what you do with them lol

2. pitman

pitman

I'd recommend Owl's Head Museum of Transportation. The director drives the original General Pershing 1918(?) V-8 Caddy, The prototype Mustang is there, an 1920's V-8 motorcycle, historic airplanes, all located just south of Rockland.
    And take a drive up to the top of Mt. Battie, that looks down over Camden Harbor.

3. tevintage

tevintage

Pitman is absolutely right Owl's Head has a fine collection of Autos, vintage planes, and engines. They also are very nice folks to interact with.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Ill go check that place out, but doubt they will let me do what i do with any of the exhibits

5. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

...........oh and Im going to try and ride my bike up cadillac mountain if anyone is near the park

6. pitman

pitman

Take in the view, and turn around and coast all the way back to Bah Ha-bah!