Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone want to start a club for 60s traditional (Bellflower) lows?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by graverobber63, Feb 23, 2006.

1. steely

steely

Did anyone happen to see the front page article about the book Church? In the t-shirt section of the site, I found this design: http://www.seeohbewhy.com/shirt2.htm

I think it is great. Simple, powerful, and it conveys a sense of style without identifying any specifics.

2. TLMEditor

TLMEditor

lots of nice cars on this thread, hope the club works out. hopefully i can see some of the plauqes flying around when im driving around so. cali
    [​IMG]

3. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

4. poncho

poncho

5. lgh1157

lgh1157

dude - that members page looks fuckin cool man, all those 60's cars on the one site, in one club.

Thats some all city shit man, you guys are gonna have a hard time getting to all the club meetings though :D

L

6. luckystiff

luckystiff

this post makes me miss drivin' the '64. i just don't want to pull it back out til i go through it fully again. tired of saying "yes i like it but i wish i woulda ____". besides new paint and skylark wires will be quite refreshing after how ever many years it's been like this...ken....

Attached Files:

7. WrazedWrong

WrazedWrong

I am hoping to have the pre 70 flavour and the car is domestic but I am a couple years past the cut off............Can you let me in?:D
    1967 Impala, Hydraulics, Supremes w/Pinner Whites, Angel Hair, and as for the paint I am thinking a faded one.
    Here is a pic as it sits...........I am located in Louisville, Kentucky and love these styles of cars
    [​IMG]

8. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

wrazed e-mail me your info to [email protected]

9. 122wagon

122wagon
    from nowhere

damn that members page is sick.

keep it up guys.

for shirts i think we need Los Boulevardos over the top with a curve to it, then the ornate spade i posted, in grey like on the members page, then C.C. on the bottom.

10. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

Guys I need higher res pics of your cars. They need to be at least 800 pixels wide.

11. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

Wait 'til the art show in Austin 2morrow- I'll make LOS BLVDZ. proud!:D

12. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

My last input on the design....

Script with ACE of Spades in flake.

Don't like the wheel so much cause we don't all run them and there is some debate about how popular they actually were back inthe day.

Script and Ace ..simple.

13. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

I tried posting this earlier in a separate thread-any of ya'll coming to the Roundup?

14. Attached Files:

15. I can't post anything thing 800 pxiels wide to the HAMB. What is your preferred format to your e-mail? I'm on a Mac, but that shouldn't matter.

16. Man I am digging the member page....I thought there were more people interested.....

I think the shirts should look like the home page....it will link the club to the web site.

Since I am going to be doing the voting on Friday for T-Shirt Designs. I thought it would be best to do it Off site on the HAMB....I set up a Myspace group page.

Logo onto Myspace sometime before friday and we can do the voting there....

I will post the logo ideas as a photo and if you vote for that one leave a comment under it. Simple and easy.

17. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

Shifty it takes 7 days to become a member of My space

18. I signed up right away and got a page....Never heard that before...try again even if it is lame profile like mine...it is easy to to....there are a lot of car freaks on there....

19. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

Whats the link again?

20. Nappy

Nappy
    from York, PA

Whoa.
    Just visited http://www.losboulevardos.com/

Awesome looking so far.
    Wish progress on my car was coming as fast as the logo and website came along.

21. WrazedWrong

WrazedWrong

I think its one of the best too especially with a tire added.... but I also like the ones w/the cars more than the spade

22. JamesG

JamesG

Lets put a tire on it..................But, lets use Los Boulevardos CC as the lettering on the tire.......and then maybe the web site on the opppsite side of the tire....

23. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

Holy shit guys we're going to have to hire hidden to do that.... My photoshop skills are not the greatest

24. Durod

Durod
    from DFW, Tx

man i just logged onto our webpage and i was amazed. it looks really killer! pleased to see things are commin' together...

ILL BE IN AUSTIN AT THE ROUNDUP, WHO ELSE WILL BE THERE? HOPE TO SEE/MEET MY FELLOW L.B.ers

25. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

I'm there-official meeting Friday night at Expose' Gents Club on Congress?:D Some unofficial Los BLVDZ will be there as well.
    Which brings me to my next point-charters. I know some guys that would fit perfectly with the theme of the club but are not online or post very much but are here in Austin. Most of these guys are longroofs (Sciflyer is a good example, as well as LUX BLUE,plus a few others with projects) Do we have rules about having a running car, etc.? I think this could be added into the home page along with a little Q&A about what qualifys as Bellflower or trad low.

26. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

Someone organize it.... bring a camera

27. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

Are we voting on T shirt design today?

28. tikiwagon

tikiwagon

Were ready??:D

29. OK I just e-mailed Grave robber on the shirts. I asked him to e-mail them to me so I can post them on the Myspace site and you can vote. Voting will be open until Sunday.

Set up a myspace profile OR pm me and I will count you vote. thats the only way to get your vote to count. DO NOT VOTE ON THE HAMB!!!. PM ME YOUR VOTE OR DO IT ON MYSPACE!