Register now to get rid of these ads!

anyone still read street rodder?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by clubcoupe37, Jun 7, 2013.

1. 34Larry

34Larry

I have been subscriber for a long time. I do hate the phone calls to re-subscribe all the time though. Get calls at least once a month and my subscription is good through August of 2016. Emailed Brian and told him that if they don't stop calling I'd cancel and demand my few bucks back. No response from him.
    I do wish they would stop with all the mega $$$$$$ cars however. I think there's a big market out there for a "what cha building project" mag, with interviews good pic's or at least a large section of the SR devoted to the average guy in his own garage doing what this is all about.
    Might add I like the ad's because I get info/ideas on parts for the 34 I'm working on.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  2. daddio211

daddio211

You know, I still won't read it but I'm glad that the articles written by guys like Ron Ceridono(sp?) make it over to R&C.

Brian is still a Janet though.

Sent using the NEW Droid HAMB app from atop my toilet.

3. carlos

carlos
    from ohio

COOL, nice car its got a good look, con grats:D

4. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

thanks everyone. I haven't subscribed to any hot rod magazines in a long time. ..I am not a fan of the new cheap HotRod look they have going on over there at street rodder either.