Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone need a nice 47 ford sedan roof?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by telecaster_6, Oct 30, 2007.

1. telecaster_6

telecaster_6

A friend of mine is restoring a 47 convertible and bought a real nice donor 47 sedan. He cut the roof and back section off the sedan and is using the rest for the convertable.

The roof and back section are really nice. Cut through the A pillars and below the quarter windows. Tops in really good condition. Free if anyone wants it.

Any takers? Its located in Reed City, Michigan..And please....dont ask to ship....Either someone take it, or its getting scrapped.

2. Django

Django
    from Chicago

How far are you from chicago?

3. telecaster_6

telecaster_6

Depends on where you are in chicago. About three hours to chicago from here.....depending on how fast/what your driving.

4. 416Ford

416Ford

Telecaster, is he using the trunk floor also, I have a buddy looking for a cheep fix on his trunk floor in his. I needed that roof last year when I repaired the chop on mine that went wrong. Ended up in Kalkaska and bough a complete shell.

5. telecaster_6

telecaster_6

Sorry, he's using the whole floorpan from the sedan, the floor in the convert. is completely shot.

6. Keep in mind that these tops were used for the long bubble skirts that Jimmy Jones used to do. The bubbles on my 56 Chevy came from a tudor top. If you cut it just right the bubble is right there. Just have to roll the edge.

7. telecaster_6

telecaster_6

Alright....I give this one more day and its going to the scrapyard.