Register now to get rid of these ads!

anyone near Glendive Montana?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by triplexkustoms, Feb 4, 2008.

1. triplexkustoms

triplexkustoms

i might take a job in glendive montana. wondering what its like out there.

2. 31whitey

31whitey

I lived in MISSOULA
    other side of state and a world away
    Glendive is flat, hot, windy and more like the great plains than the rocky mountain west.
    it is very old fashioned, safe, kinda boring little town.
    good bird hunting, some good fishing, but not much else going on.

3. bob41

bob41

Here is alink to the car club in Glendive , if you email them they can answer your question . www.badlandsdrifters.com they are agreat bunch of people . Our group from Regina go down to there run every year . Hope this helps . Bob

4. Glendive is alright. Not alot to do, but I think if the money was right I could tolerate it (with a big enough garage). I have several friends who have pulled some real nice cars out of that area for cheap. Good Luck.

5. pacman

pacman

For its size, Glendive isnt too bad... as stated earlier, there arent too many mountains around there... though comin' from Ohio, it may be pretty hilly. i went through there 6 months ago, and there was a 53 more door buick for sale in town... ha

what would bring you to Glendive, MT?

PaX

my pops 67 vette he sold in college is supposedly still lurkin around Glendive... saw it once, 9 years ago...