Register now to get rid of these ads!

anyone named their kids after cars / parts ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fluiddrive1949, Jan 9, 2012.

1. wsdad

wsdad

My daughter's pug dog is named, "Harley." We also have a pet turtle named, "Hot Rod."

There's a waitress at our local Waffle House named, "Nova." One of my friends joked (out of earshot) that her parents probably named her that because that may have been where she was conceived. 'Guess she's lucky her name isn't RX-7, F-150 or 626!

My son in law wanted to name our future grandchild, "Carmello" - after the candy bar and a Spurs team member. Fortunately, my wise daughter let him name the dog that, in order to get it out of his system.

2. Chopped153

Chopped153
    from Mesa, AZ

I have three kids, my daughter Harleigh( harley davidson) My son is Von Allen( Von for Von Dutch and Allen because its my grandfathers name and my youngest kids name is Cash, well because money makes the world go around. Plus its hard to be upset at your kids if they are named after things you love. Just my opinion.

3. fef100

fef100

My son is named Trevor. I keep bugging my wife that he is named after the TVR, which was named for it's creator TreVoR Wilkinson. Have or have had pets named Fleetwood, Seville, Harley, Riley, Cougar, Bentley, Enzo, Isabela, and the latest was named before we got him, Sunny (which is an OT Nissan).

4. Dog Dish Deluxe

Dog Dish Deluxe
    BANNED
    from MO.

We have a kid on the way, thinking of naming her Lorean if it's a girl. Always thought Lincoln would be a cool name for a boy, not sure if i can get away with that one though.

5. austinhunt

austinhunt

Dezmo or Desmo as in Desmodromic. A valve train with no valve springs!

...maybe better as a dog name rather than a person.

6. MrFalcon62

MrFalcon62

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Invoice from a repair shop!!! That is hilarious!

7. davey

davey

I worked with a guy named Dick Gay try that last name first>>>>>>>>>

8. If I had a girl I think either Malaria or Chlamydia would do.
    If He was a boy Maybe Pus or Herps,Hemroid(Hems for short)
    I shoulda named my 3 year old "drop it you little shit".

9. kevin mac

kevin mac
    from toledo,oh

meds ,meds , where are my meds....buddy of mine has dog nemed chevy, and granddaughter named cheyann, you know the truck.....he loves chevys .....k

10. Knew a Dwayne Pipe growing up... had a friend who's ex went to school with Justin Case...

Steve

11. I have read some of the names. Why do kids have to have such unique names? My wife are trying for our first and to be honest with you the names we have thought of are all family names. Aren't related to anything we like.

Names like
    Katherine - my mom RIP 2004
    Michael - wifes grandfather

There is a girl at my job who named her kids after the flower she saw after her ex husband boned her and the Olds her ex boned her in the 2nd time. Really?

On for the love of god stop replacing Y's with I's

12. PS- I was always told if you take this phase and put the childs name at the end of it and it sounds good....DON'T USE IT!!

"Now appearing on the main stage of the Kitty Kat Club (name)!!!"

13. 50Fraud

50Fraud

A friend of mine named his son Morgan. He owns three Morgan cars, but claims that his son's name is not related to his cars.

Sure, Pat.

14. carsluTT

carsluTT

i spaced out that a friend of mine just had a baby girl recently and her name is "Harley"........ i asked him if he is ready for all the jokes about guys wanting to jump on his "Harley" and take it for a ride, he didnt smile.

15. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

My art teachers name was Richard Knipper...when called Dick he would get very angry.

16. You like Tym & Bryan? :p

17. firingorder1

firingorder1

I've had a laugh following the last 10 pages. But has anyone actually read the title of this thread? "anyone named their kids after cars / parts?" How basically ridiculous is that? Whats next? Anyone paint their car brown like a dog turd?

18. Larry W

Larry W
    from kansas

I think Ford Lincoln Mercury is the best.

19. Built mine

Built mine

20. Built mine

Built mine

I rest my case.

21. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

My little boy is named Lincoln. My friends always think we named him Lincoln cause I'm a merc guy,but in reality we were watching a thing on Abraham Lincoln..I thought hey, Lincoln sounds cool!

22. airhead

airhead

Have a friend with the last name of Benz, you can guess what he named his only daughter!

23. I used to have a dog I should have named "Gasser". If I'd only known ahead of time.

24. Deep Knee?

25. 3day

3day
    from UK

My son's middle name is Ford

26. 383 240z

383 240z

Girl I work with named her daughter Hemi. However she is white trash. Keith

27. My son is Hudson Maxwell, and my daughter is Lola.

28. bfink55

bfink55
    from Turlock CA

my daughters name is Holly , minus the "E" , funny thing is i haven't had a holley carb for years ....but 2CG just didnt sound right

29. FLAT BLACK 42

FLAT BLACK 42
    from West coast

Wife and I agreed that our 1st kids name was gonna be Harley so thats my 1st daughters name Harley Myla (my-LA) Our second daughter lucked out with Ava Gabree

30. stichbitch

stichbitch