Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone living near CTC Auto Ranch in Denton Texas?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TheFish, May 10, 2010.

1. TheFish

TheFish

Just wondering if there is anyone down there in Texas that lives near the CTC Auto Ranch in Dento, Texas? May need some help if possible. Thanks, Luke

2. Big Dad

Big Dad

I live 15 miles away from there .

3. texoutsider

texoutsider
    from Frisco, Tx

We are about 25 minutes from there...but that place is the highest in the world...and NOT easy to deal with.

Mark

4. Bigchuck

Bigchuck
    from Austin, TX

No kidding on the high prices. Need a bumper shock CTC said $75. Got one for $15.

5. Big Dad

Big Dad

Anything I have ever priced there is about 2 times the normal asking price
    So, unless you really, really need what he has .. Keep looking

6. Jobe

Jobe
    from Austin, Tx

How do guys who ask such high prices stay in business?

7. Slow55

Slow55

It is a cool junkyard to gaze at from a distance. The yard is in the backdrop of a local dragstrip I used to race at near Sanger. They have a shitload of cars that are literally rotting away. Guys who ask such high prices don't need the money.

8. VonHertell

VonHertell

The coolest thing about that place is walking around looking. And that even costs $10 if I remember right.
    We used to race small motorcycles on the kart track behind it, at the end of the drag strip.

9. TheFish

TheFish

Of all things I didnt want to hear. This really sucks. They have 3 cars with the trim that I need to complete the shaved door handle cutomizing look that I know is gonna be killer lookin on my car. I'm almost afraid to even call and ask the price on what they want for it. I cant find it anywhere.

10. I was there in 2000. I found them to be nice guys. Back then all project cars were the same price . I believe then it was $1750.00. My older brother was living in Lewisville at the time and we needed parts for his 55 Chysler NY St Regis. Spent half a day there looking .
    Don