Register now to get rid of these ads!

anyone know who the guy is in zanesville, oh off I-70?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by il Revrunde, Sep 21, 2006.

1. il Revrunde

il Revrunde

do any of you central and southern ohio guys happen to know who the guy is that lives just outside of zanesville, ohio? you can see his ranch from I-70, with all the old cars and a whole mess of odd animals. i've heard the stories and have even been on the property but his "wife?" didn't really have too much to say as far as anything being for sale or anything. Aside of camels, llamas and horses. this guy has bears, goats sheep and a ton of chocoalte dobies. and a freaking ton of good buildable cars. 55-7 coupes sedans and s/deliveries. a thames gasser a ton of late 40's -late 50's fords and a 48 chevy that looks like it was done in the mid 60's complete with a withe diamond pleat interior....
    can anyone gimme any info on this guy. i'm not in the market right now, but this has been in the back of my mind for about 5 years now....oh yeah, he has an early 70's mustang funny car body/chassis sitting out back as well. the hemi is still around as well.
    but for god sake don't go with a woman and don't befriend a sheep named bill i think it was.....:p

2. danz35

danz35

Yea,known Terry for years.I happen to live up the road from him.He used to own the Harley shop in Zanesville till about 1980.Most of the cars you see on his property sat in the parking lot at the bike shop for years before he sold out.I have seen many of those cars turn to rust over time.He is a hellava nice guy but I think I've seen maybe2 or 3 cars that were ever sold.He will usually hit you with a unreal price or tell you nothings for sale.When I was 17 years old ( i'm 48 now) he had a 39 TUDOR that was mint.I asked if it was for sale- yep, $10,000. That was 1977.Car is still there- wasting away.dammit

3. leadsled01

leadsled01

Sheep!!! I love sheep.

4. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

I talked to him once and he said I cold stop by and check them out anytime. That was 4 years ago and I never was able to stop.

5. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

I was just through Zanesville a few weeks ago travel old route 40, the National road going west. I'm sure i would have noticed this place, is it along this route??

6. il Revrunde

il Revrunde

sure is...40 is almost up against I-70 through there. he is on the south side of the freeway up on a hill. you can see a few cars. i think a 41 ford coupe is visible from the road surrounded by other stuff.