Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone know who does proper Bright Dip anodizing?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nads, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I just got my bezels and trim done locally for my 59 El Camino and I'm not very happy. Should I just get them chrome plated?

Thanks.

2. Theres lots of places that do it,I had great luck at Special Ts Unlimited.They did my side trim and headlight surrounds for my 69 GTX and turned out perfect.1-847-255-5494
    I've seen Anobrite and Alltrim advertize but have not used them.Good luck.

3. I believe Advanced Plating does it: http://www.advancedplating.com/

If you're concerned about the quality you can prep the parts yourself and just have the clear done.

Just take some spray EZ Off oven cleaner to them. That will take off the coating. Then straighten and polish them to your liking. Then send the parts off for the clear coat anodize.

4. THEKID49

THEKID49

David Russell Anodizing, inc
    2501 McCracken rd
    Sanford, Fl 32771
    407-302-4041

We have used them. They do a nice job. They do the parts we use for building the t-tops.

5. If you want the best there is and are willing to pay for it contact George Lucas Metal Polishing: http://www.gtlmetalpolishing.com/

They're not cheap but if you want the look of N.O.S. or better this guy will give it to you.

6. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I contacted David Russell already Mike, but they never got a hold of me, that's why I went with these losers, damn!