Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Anyone Know Where This Is...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 345 DeSoto, Dec 31, 2014.

1. I sold the '32 in my Avatar a few years back to someone on the H.A.M.B.. Anyone have any idea where it might be now, or who owns it now?

2. 2935ford

2935ford

wanting to buy it back? or just wanting to know its whereabouts? :)

3. Just wondering about where/who/condition/if it looks the same...

4. Sorry, what would you give for it now?

wrecked 32 roadster.jpg

5. Who did you sell it to?

6. 33sporttruck

33sporttruck

56don, You been taking pictures down at Ernie Ducketts down on 431, or was that Ingrams down past Boaz ??? Jeff

7. Ha ha. It looks more like Ingrams stuff. Ernie's stuff looks more buildable.

8. I can't remember who I sold it to. I remember it was a guy in the Mid West somewhere that is a Whiz with carburetors...

9. I often wonder what happened to my old roadster also,I imagine they change hands several times and get changed with every new owner and if it pulled up beside you at a stop light we probably wouldn't recognize it. HRP

10. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

Maybe the CARB KING (KARB KING ?), in Eldon, Missouri ???? he is, or has been, on the HAMB.

Probably many good carb guys in the Midwest.........he is the only one that I am aware of.

Good luck with your search.

Ray

11. Roadsir

Roadsir

Dicks Hot Rod Carbs? (Dickster27). I thought he had a 32 Roadster? for sale in the classified. I could be wrong..

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  12. Running around with no hood is practically an invitation for somebody to whiz in your carburetor.