Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone know John Samuel?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by robertvalentine, Sep 17, 2020.

1. robertvalentine

robertvalentine
    from Texas

Looking for someone that has responded to a thread I had posted, that has somehow disappeared now. John Samuel has excepted money from me for a part, yet has not sent it to me or responded to me at all.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    [email protected]
    is his email

2. So he replied to your wanted ad. Post his screen name for us to see. Then wait for the answers .

3. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

So, since no one can actually reply to a want ad, did someone send you a pm? if so what was his Hamb name? did they then tell you their friend had the part and to email this person? Did you pay with Paypal? I hate to say it but it would seem that you have been scammed especially if you answered yes to the third question I asked. There have been many threads on the board lately on how to avoid this situation but I see that you only have 4 posts in the last 10 years so I guess you would not have seen them....

4. This situation is starting to replace "why can't i reply to an ad". I think I'll post a bogus "want ad" just to see if i can get some entertainment out of fucking with a scammer ;) stay tuned

CornfieldPerformance likes this.