Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone Know Anything About This Model A Altered?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scarliner, Aug 1, 2006.

1. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.

Im just killing time here, but while going through some old pictures I have, I found this picture of a 28-29 altered sedan, running a flathead.Please excuse the lousy pic. quality.This picture was taken, during a nostagic drag race at the old Wentzville Mo. track, near St. Louis. Picture was taken about 20 years ago. Lettering on the side of it says something like:OWNED AND DRIVEN BY:MIKE STRUSINSKI & SONS MIKE & GARY.I may be off on this, its hard to see in this picture.Im pretty sure the track has been closed and turned into a housing subdivision, not positive though.
    Anyway I remember seeing this car and was very taken by it, to me it just says, this is how we did it boys! From the green plexiglass windows to chrome steelies, it just shouts old drag car to me.I think it still looks great today.
    Just wondering if anybody on here, new any of its history? Does it still exist? Ect-Ect? And what are your thoughts on this car?
    It would really be cool to see this at the Hamb Drags!

Attached Files:

2. Mike was LONG time well known MN rodder/racer ,he passed a few years ago from cancer, the car was raced until his passing under the "old Farts Timing Asso. banner,sold to some guy who uses it as a show "GIMICK" last I heard ,it wasat this years BTT50's as a static display

3. ProEnfo

ProEnfo
    from Motown

This car is timeless... here's a poor shot I took at Indy in '95

CC

Attached Files:

Model A John likes this.