Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone know a good source for air line fittings???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SLAMIT, Mar 8, 2005.

1. SLAMIT

SLAMIT

I have searched the internet for a while and cant seem to find anything. Your help is much appreciated. I need all the fittings for the rear airbag set up I am putting on my 49 chev.

Thanks
    Eric

2. low springs

low springs
    from Long Beach

contact Kustombuilder he sells air bag stuff.

3. goto o/s/h. or home depo thet have every thing you ll nee brass or galvanised

4. I go pogo

I go pogo

Earl's in Hawthorn California has all all that stuff. I don't know if their on line but you could call them. Their on Hawthorn Blvd.

Pogo

5. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Graingers, and McMaster Carr both carry push-in air line fittings. DOT legal ones at that!

6. Fidget

Fidget

After a recent run in with an exhaust manifold, I was needing parts for my front bags. I finally found lines, and fittings, at a local parts store that carried air brake parts. It cost a whopping $2.14! Of course, I spent 3 days looking for parts before I stopped in there looking for something else.

7. bogey

bogey

How about a truck dealer or truck brake people I know Napa carries some. Oh btw don't use the push type fittings they will leak sooner than later, They are standard on Volvo trucks and We have replaced a whole bunch of them

8. hollywud

hollywud

Yeah..Any BIG truck Dealer..Just Go the Parts Desk and Tell Them What You Need.:DJust Make sure they are Compression Type Fittings..They also Have Numerous size Air Line too....In Colors!

9. SLAMIT

SLAMIT

Thanks for the help guys. I have a grainger near by that I will check out.

SLAMIT