Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone interested in a VERY NICE '36 Poncho tudor sedan?!?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Junkyard Dog 32, Sep 17, 2003.

1. I checked this car out yesterday, and is it tits.
    The owner came into my shop, and said it was a coupe, so I went to see it. It's unrestored, but damn nice.
    Very minor rust on the front fenders, and two small holes in the back of the driver's seat were all I could find wrong with it. It's right here in Cable, WI.

$6,500.00 If I had the bread, I'd buy it.

JOE[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Don't do this shit to me, Joe. You know how weak I am when it comes to 30's/40's pontiacs and I don't need another project. But, I love it! It's just weird enough to appeal to my baser side. I see it all finished right now! I see it sitting on the ground with painted steelies and wide whites, original paint all buffed out but not spotted in anywhere. I see a 455, 4 speed in it with enough torque to pop every nail right out of the body's wooden framework. I see the body panels hanging on the ground, making sparks while I bang gears with the rear end trying to pass the front end! I see a naked chassis with 36 Pontiac body parts strewn all over 3 lanes of traffic, being run over by hummers and 56 chevies! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My nightmare is over, thank God.
    I still want it.