Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Anyone in Vegas help a brotha out?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SeeDanDelivery, Nov 25, 2021.

1. SeeDanDelivery

SeeDanDelivery
    from Boston

I found a set of wheels I want, but they're near Vegas. Sort of a long drive from Boston. Anyone willing to go get them for me, dismount some tires, and ship me the wheels? I will cover all costs and arrange shipping, and you can have the tires, which are basically new, for helping me out.

I've been looking for these wheels for a long time, this would really help me out!

Thanks,
    -Dan

Truck64 likes this.
  2. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

reagen likes this.
  3. 55blacktie

55blacktie

Why isn't the seller willing to do that? What's so special about the wheels that you can't find a set closer to home?

4. reagen, loudbang and chevrolet50steve like this.

5. Boring ... I came here assuming help with bail was needed or maybe info on how to annul last nights wedding to the cute "dancing disrober" or maybe some insight into removing a tattoo before the wife see's it or maybe even asking for some financial backing for the WSOP main event but no ... sigh :(

6. 55blacktie

55blacktie

Tanks, borntobooze.