Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage anyone in Sweden can give me info on Bilsport Show??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Renae, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Renae

Renae

Looks like I'll be going out to Jonkoping Sweden for this show and wanted to know some info on it and what the weather will be like.

thanks
    Ren-a

2. You are gonna freeze your ass of
    Lars

3. Last year when I was at BILSPORT PERFORMANCE & CUSTOM MOTOR SHOW it snowed a little and was a bit frezzy. But you can never know the exact weather conditions at that time of the year, some years it can almost be like summer and sometimes it's like the winter want's to start all over again..

Other then that look up the site that FinnishFireball gave you and you should have all the answers you need! :D

See you there!

4. Tom.Sweden

Tom.Sweden
    from Sweden

Sometimes its good weather and sometimes its bad weather, last year was really bad, hope to see you from Ca. but its better for you come over in the summer time then its more meets, its not so much hot rods and customs at this event, its mostly new cars from japan like Toyota supras and stuff like that, but If you will come in the summer time I can show you some good meets!!! reegards Tom

5. Renae

Renae

thanks guys for the info. Sounds like I am gonna freeze my ass off anything colder then 40 degrees I'm dying haha. I was invited to go with my brother Von Hot Rod I guess he's got a booth he's settin up and doing some pinstriping and Paul LeMatt is going with us not sure who else. Might not be my kinda cars but for the price of a plane ticket I'm there and I'm gonna do some sight seeing on my own so that's why I wanted to know how cold it was gonna be....thanks again