Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone in HAMB land near Middleville, Michigan

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tokyo, Jul 5, 2006.

1. I wanted to know if there is anyone out there near this town. I have a car that I am trying to get the title changed into my name. The owner's wife (the original owner is deceased) signed the title but didn't get it notorized. So, in order for me to have the title transfer into my name, i need to contact her. So far it hasn't been easy.

So if there is anyone out there that can offer any advice, please let me know.

tok

2. Hmm, When I used to live in Grand Rapids, I used to deliver mail to Middleville. Might try and PM mecutem, he is only a couple of minutes away.

If all else fails, PM me, I might be able to get a biker friend to help out who lives in the general area.

3. Michigan doesn't require notarization any longer, even though the older titles have a place for a notary. Is your PA DMV giving you fits over it? Seems they ought to be ablle to check with the MI DMV in Lansing and pass on it.

Charlie

4. sawzall

sawzall

tokyo..

i gotcha covered.. call

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. WHOOHOOO if that is true...trying to track down a dead guys wife is hard you know..

I will look into it.

sawzall i will call..for all..withdrawl..man..i gotta stop drinking coffee..

tok

6. hudson if it comes to that, I will take you up on it.

tok

7. phat rat

phat rat

It's true, been a number of years since we've had to have a title notarized. Saves a lot of hassle when buying from an individual when they only have to sign it without a trip to the notary.