Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone in contact with Levis Classic???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mac the Yankee, Feb 23, 2010.

1. I'm trying to contact him about a '29 Chevy chassis he was putting together for a sprint car build.

PM'd him a couple of times and then saw that the last time he was on was late last fall.

If anyone does talk with him, please let him know that I would like to ask some questions about the chassis.

Thanks, Bill

2. Harms Way

Harms Way

I have tried to P.M. him a couple times to,... anyone else in the TC area who could check on him?

3. Bump for the morning crew- I'd really love to get ahold of him!

4. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

You're right, I haven't heard from him in a long time either. Hope he's okay. He's good people.

5. 'Nuther bump for the evening crowd-

Not trying to find him for the gov't, just want to ask him about sprint car chassis:D!

6. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

I'm wondering if Denise might have a number for Brett. Hope he's okay. kinda worried now. I'll drop her a note.

I e-mailed his personal e-mail account but I can't seem to find a phone number for him.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  7. FASI

FASI

He is OK. I will email him to reply when he can. Keith

8. Thanks FASI- if he would rather, I can PM you my home email address.

9. FASI,

ANy update? Would love to get in touch with him!