Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone here got automotive/machinery connections in Argentina?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PackardV8, Jan 28, 2011.

1. PackardV8

PackardV8

Greetings, H.A.M.B.ers,

We just got a Kansas Instrument Ultra Hone Power Stroking Rod Machine RHM 700. It was made in Argentina by AMA. This machine has an auto function which uses a solid state control circuit board mounted in the center front of the facia. The board is missing from ours, making it manual-only. Peterson and Kansas Instruments no longer service this model.

Any suggestions as to where in Argentina to find a circuit board?

Anyone ever used an RHM 700?

jack vines

2. Pir8Darryl

Pir8Darryl

I believe evil-bay has a site in Argentina...

3. PackardV8

PackardV8

Yep, but I nearly flunked Spanish forty years ago and trying to decipher technical stuff is beyond me. Maybe I can get some local ESL student to help.

jack vines

4. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Check out a HAMBer called Path Thirteen. He's in/from Argentina & building a chopped '51 shoebox. I'm sure he can at least translate for you.

5. I'll post for ya on the spainish language social group. One of the fellas is in South America mabe he can hook you up with what you need.

OK posted for ya. Maybe Manche can get you hooked up.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  6. Hey there, im checking circuit board, but this will not be an easy find! i will let you know if i can research something, can you post some pictures of the machine and serial numbers/models i need a little more info to see if i can find the manufacturer and call those guys to see if they still having the parts for sale

7. George G

George G

Hamb help at it's best!