Register now to get rid of these ads!

anyone have problems with rodparts warehouse?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mutt423240, May 20, 2011.

1. mutt423240

mutt423240

a friend of mine ordered an air cond kit from them. he asked at time of ordering if the parts were in stock and was told everything was avail. so he took his car apart getting ready to install. its been 6 WEEKS and not all the parts have arrived. of course rodparts has gotten paid thru a credit card. he has bought from this company before and no probs. i dont think he'll buy from them again. i will not either.. your thoughts.

2. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

I think a lot of parts houses are running very lean these days, few workers..and the flow isnt there.
    Its always been an issue with some stuff, patience rod builder.

make a call, talk to them and see if they can give you a date..than you know what your up against..

3. carryallman

carryallman

theres no way i would let anybody i know buy ANYTHING from them! they screwed me once on some pedals ,said iif they didnt fit return no problem! well guess what they didnt fit ! asked about getting a return ok ?they told me to gety lost and if i didnt like it tuff sh?? you know what, i sent my credit card co a copy of the e-mails ,they returned my money and i had the pedals !me being a good guy ,returned there pedals to a good guys show and gave them to them in front of some customers in the process of buying some stuff to be shipped later to them ! the guy then canceled his order and went over to "yogis" ! rod parts still in business /dont see how /local jerks !!! fair warning to you out there !!!!!!

4. mutt423240

mutt423240

5. gtkane

gtkane

I had bought an underfloor power brake setup from them last year.
    It took some time to get in touch with them(found out US 800 numbers don't work from Canada), but when I did, I found Jay to be very helpfull. He set me up with the proper master and check valves.
    Now, the shipping took about 6 weeks, but in that time I left him 2 messages, and he called me 3 times to keep me updated on some problems they were having(availability, etc). I wasn't hard pressed for time on these parts, so waiting was not an issue. Plus, the prices were real good!
    I will be dealing with them again.