Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone have any info or seen a jacket like this before?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OneFineComet, May 9, 2011.

1. I got this jacket a couple years ago at a hole in the wall thrift store in Sylmar, CA. I have no idea how old it is but all the tags are either gone or faded away. It has very high quality stitching on the chest and the back. Its similar to a dickies jacket but a little thinner and no side pockets. My neighbor told me it could be a racing or club jacket, so i thought i would ask around here. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Now i know why it has the thumbs down sign on it...What! no side pockets..FTS

3. Yeah, its really inconvenient, but i still do like it.

4. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

pretty neat...with no pockets - it probably IS uncool. Wearing a jacket that says you are uncool would be an accessory to one's "Lone Wolf - No Club" car plaque I would suppose.

5. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

nice jacket. you should wear it at the next HAMB fashion show.

6. The HAMB IS a fashion show...

7. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

"Unreal" over a 57 Chevy Vee and a thumbs-down on the back. The first says late-1960s-early-70s, the second does too.

8. Smelled like the late 60s when i bought it. But that could have been a number of things.