Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone have a couple of worn out 3" HOLESAWS?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kevin Lee, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Don't bother, RICKYRACER. Ths one really isn't a CHALLENGE, is it? [​IMG]

Sorry for biting your TYPING STYLE Germ, I just wanted to be the next HAMBer to get SPLINTERS in my ass from your BANDWAGON.....

So HOW ABOUT IT? I need two. I could tell you what for...but you would not get it......FAGGOTERY(tm)

Serious, I'm looking for a couple trashed 3" holesaws. A pretty cool idea was passed on to me by Bruce Lancaster. I'll post pics when I get the project done.

Not cracking on Germ, just read the naked dude bike post and thought it was pretty funny how many people try to type like him. And I just felt like joking around because I'm in a really good mood. Parts are on their way, the date is closing, but I will most likely be fully clothed.

I owe a HUGE thanks to a lot of people for hooking me up big. I'll elaborate later.

Attached Files:

2. Kustm52

Kustm52

So, you got you some this weekend, huh??

Brian

3. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus

you bastard,you found the italics.now it looks like you're imitating ME [​IMG]

4. Radshit

Radshit

There's an italics function here?????

5. mikeyboy

mikeyboy

yep, got 2...amazing how tuff 46 sheetmetal is....anyhow...gimme an address, & they will be on the way

6. Grimmy-boy... I may have your huckle-berry... I'll check when I get home... e-mail me at [email protected]... the one I have is not your standard Mill-walkie hole saw... but the one that has the shank on it...
    Sam.

7. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Here's my address:

Kevin Lee c/o GTG
    119 W. 31st Street
    Independence, MO 64055

Sam - Looks like mikeyboy has me covered. But shank or no shank probably wouldn't have made a difference. I'm cutting them down to just the "cups" or maybe just rings depending on depth.

mikeyboy - Thanks man, Let me know if I can drop something in an envelope to cover postage.

8. mikeyboy

mikeyboy

used holesaws are on the way...should be to ya by fri...ups blue.....pass the good karma along

9. Yo Kevin..........Poncho billy just left here
    a half-hour ago, headed for your place with GOODIES from Bruce Lancaster. I got to play with 'em. You're gonna love this shit!

10. So, ya gonna tell us what you're gonna do with em?

Frenched taillights would be my guess.... [​IMG]

11. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Yes but not yet. Tail lights? Nope.

12. Germ

Germ

Ask T-man holmes...
    he should have about 50 of them,,
    Maybe his BOSS is saving them to put in the museum after T-man gets the award for building the CONVERTABLE MUNSTER MOBILE(tm)
    I called GEORGE and GEORGE said he was going to SUE T-man....

and if you run into any problems with the TRACK NOSE, get one of them CHEESEGRADERS Marcus sells...
    I'm quite sure THE HARVESTER OF BONDO(tm) will have a gallon of filler for you to use.. he will donate it.....

Also if the 16's don't work out for you> I hear HATCH is selling his CHROME SMOOTHIES, to avoid being deported to florida......
    I heard they were deporting him to FLORIDA because he didn't HAVENT enough FAX PATINA on his SHITBOX. but really I think it's BECAUSE he's a FAG and he HAS smoothies.....

Love you Grimlock,
    Even if RICKI ROCKET from POISON rules you,,,,,

GERM

13. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Man, the track nose was metal finished by the gimp they keep locked in the basement accross the street at the old Ford dealership. He does collision work day and night. Chained to the bench and paid slave wages so the owners can get more insurance money to build razor wire fences for storage and ruin my neighborhood. I could run it bare if I wanted to and Jimmy Shine would be jealous. Cole might even ask who the man was that posesses such mad skills.

My wife is hotter than any woman Rikki could ever hope to have....and that's ALL that matters. I'll have to hide her when people come over to help me with my car. Hahahaha....