Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone going to Back to the Beach?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Shiftymutt, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Anyone going to the Back to the Beach show in Ventura on May 6th. Should be a good show brought to you by the same group doing Primer Nationals.

Registration at www.primernationals.com/backtothebeach

For those of you that have not made it to a primer nationals show the venue is the best one in so-cal. you can not beat the weather in Ventura and the fairgrounds are great....

deadline for early registration is this friday....

2. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

I'll be there, with my Devil's Woodshop 52 Ford panel shoptruck you cant miss it.

3. BEDSLEAD

BEDSLEAD
    from ONTARIO CA

Ill plan to be a vendor there.Look for the banner.

4. cool...anyone else...this should be a good show and it will be nice to get by the ocean for the day.

5. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

Ill be there. I love the location. I cant wait. Great drive down the 126 too.

6. Is this the same Back to the Beach they had at Huntington Pier years past? I didnt know it back on...or maybe I have been 1500 miles away to hear?

7. I think it is the same show but with new promotors and new venue...So it is the same name only....should be a good show.

8. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

You are right Shifty. New promoters, new local but same name. Goodtimes. Dont miss out on the "Busy Bee" 50's Diner thats about 2-3 blocks away from the venue on E Main. Good burgers.

9. For you high class rodders Juro-Cho Sushi is the best in Ventura on Seaward just down the street from the park. Friday night in Hells Angels night (hell this is ventura every night is H.A. night.

10. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

Dang.. I have a family event that day. Take a lot of pictures for us.

11. Flower

Flower

Yeah, we better get registered....just got home from Viva with the Flower roadster truck, the family '35 sedan and the kid's '51 Ford sled

12. I'll be there.It sure is a great spot for a show.I hope the turn out is just as good as the primer show.

13. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

There was a meet up last year for "Primer Nats" so we could all drive down together. What should it be this year?

14. oldskool55

oldskool55
    from socal

15. I'm coming from Santa Clarita (magic mountain area) and will be going out the 126. anyone coming from Bako or AV let me know and we can meet up and roll together.

16. MonsterMaker

MonsterMaker

This is on May 6th right?? We are going to be drag racing in San Diego that weekend at Barona at the King of Clubs shindig......

Sorry we cant make it.

17. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

i was gona go, but johnny vaskos memorial is on that same day.

18. R.I.P. Johnny....

19. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

First off R.I.P. Johnny. Second, I always go down the 126 when I head out in that direction. So let me know.

20. I'll be going from Orange County or Camarillo (next door to Ventura) in the older car if I can get it running again. I was thinking it was near the end of May. I submitted this event to the moderator(s) for the calendar.

Thanks,
    Kurt

21. smokindave

smokindave

Shifty...I am not going to be making it to that, but I will be running out your way soon. PM me with your #

22. flynstone

flynstone

ola shifty, im goin but not sure what to drive ..............i will tag up with ya in the morn..........let ya know who else is goin, meeting tonite more answers later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,later flyn

23. I'm rollin to Zig tonight to see the gang ( hopefully it will be a warm reception). see you later.

24. I'm going...I'm coming from Orang County,91 to 5 to 101.Went to Primer Nats,best show I ever went to!I'd like to caravan with some other locals.BadBob

25. Sorry,thats Orange County!BadBob

26. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

What's up bro? how ya livin? see ya there!

27. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

Alright guys and gals. Its coming faster than you know it. Im hyped, since last Primer Nats was one of the best local shows Ive been too. I know this will do well too. So im bumping the thread back up. Hope to se yall there.

28. for you guys going down the 126. How about we meet at the Magic Mountain gas station...easy location and a quick jaunt up to the 126....Lemme know..

29. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

Im down for that. What time? Ill bring the beer... uummm Coffee. :D

30. 6:30 (Yikes :eek: ) at the gas station....