Register now to get rid of these ads!

anyone goin to stafford swapmeet ct.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by glassguy, Oct 16, 2004.

1. glassguy

glassguy

were goin early sun morn hope to see some of you bastids there. ill have on a paras auto glass shirt..so i geuss if ya see me just sucker punch me in the kidneys!! lol dave

2. Thirtycoup

Thirtycoup

hey dave, i'm gonna do yuz-guyz a fava and stay away 'cause everytime i go it fucking snows!!! we missed ya down at the gathering of the faithful today, i drove the A down and jimv took the T...had a real good time, some cool shit down there. later, mike

3. Special Ed GT

Special Ed GT
    from Denver-ish

Yeah, the weather is usually crappy for the swap meet, but I used to go every year when I lived in Mansfield Ct. Enjoy!

4. Jimv

Jimv

I'll be there but i'm heading up later.I'll look for ya in case i wanna borrow some money!!lol

5. I was there Saturday and the weather was fine. I was on my way down to Milford and stopped to drop of a plaques to one of the club members and pick up some air cleaners Bobby Hendrickson brought back from Hershey for me. Looks like it's going to be a full house for sure.

6. glassguy

glassguy

i really wanted to go and got directions from kieth, but i had to much work and didnt get done early enough. im pissed that was the last show before i start my winter hobby...(SULKING)!!

7. Jimv

Jimv

Dave if you miss it don't worry, Thompson is in 2 weeks, Amherst is next sunday & bristol( lake compounce) is Nov.7th
    I'm gong to Thompson on saturday9Nov.6th) so if you want to meet me in Providence i'll drive over with ya, i'll probably take the T, its about 45-50 mins from Prov.
    jimV

8. glassguy

glassguy

I MADE IT !!!! IT WAS THE OTHER SHOW SAT. THAT I MISSED.JUST SCORED A SET OF 3INCH DROP SPINDLES FOR THE MERC FOR 50 BUCKS!!!!!! THATS ONE FOR THE GLASSGUY...

9. shoebox72

shoebox72

Glad you made it Dave. Nice score on the spindles. I am sick as a dog but went anyway. There was a Mute guy selling all kinds of 50's aftermarket accessory shit at the end of turn 2 near the back wall. I got an NOS shoebox bullnose strip, a pair of NOS chevy 6 chrome plug wire looms & an NOS pair of 52-54 ford GEE-GAW V8 decs for hood & trunk, all for $25. I did OK. That old ford Pickup at Julianos display was pretty neat.

Billy

10. The37Kid

The37Kid

Just got home, Stafford was great, tied it in with a trip up North on Saturday. Got a nice deal on a '31 Ford grill shell and some 16 inch wire wheels. Weather was fine, lot more car parts and less lawn equipment than past years.

11. VespaJay

VespaJay

[ QUOTE ]
    lot more car parts and less lawn equipment than past years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hee hee hee! [​IMG] Let's hope the same holds true for Thompson.

12. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Hey Dave, Sorry we missed you Saturday. It turned out to be a real good day.
    Stafford was real good today too. I didn't score too much, but it was a good excuse to get out to CT to see my old buds.