Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone from Sinking Spring PA?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gotit, Aug 15, 2014.

1. gotit

gotit

If so watch out for a guy named

Alan Kirchner

He had 3 flathead intake manifold on craigslist. I contacted him and made a deal over the phone where I would mail him a postal money and he would take the manifolds to the ups store where I would pay them to package them and shop them. After I mailed the check I could no longer reach him by telephone it was only text message. He told me he had them and they were being held for me. He have me his address last Friday and I mailed the check the same day. Yesterday he told me he waited long enough and had too much interest in them.

I wanted to forewarn people of this guys lack of dignity and try to save someone else from him.

His name is Alan kirchner and his address is

502 Augusta drive west.
    Sinking spring, pa 19608

GotIt

2. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Wish he lived here...I've had this fist cocked for a week now, and no takers!

3. gotit

gotit

I am willing to bet I lost my money so I know what you mean.

4. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Hope he sends your $$ back, seems he afterthought and sold to a higher 'bidder'?
    If not, there are some pretty solid HAMB brothers that just may visit the guy, and advise him of his 'options'...

5. nobuckets

nobuckets
    from austin, tx

6. nobuckets

nobuckets
    from austin, tx

Dick move on his part, when I talked to him last week he made it sound like he had no interest in them.

7. gotit

gotit

Wow! Yeah I had no idea. He told me he was holding them for me after they were sold. What a shady character. They must have sold Friday or Saturday because that is when he quit answering my calls.

I sure hope I get my money back.

Thank you for the link on the evil bay add. The power of the hamb is amazing

8. gotit

gotit

Oh and he blocked my phone number also

9. Will the post office help ?

10. gotit

gotit

I don't know much about money orders but I am headed down thee to ask today

11. nobuckets

nobuckets
    from austin, tx

if he hasn't cashed the MO yet, you might be able to report it stolen and get it back.

good luck, maybe call him from a pay phone or a burner until he gives the money back. googling his email shows that he's in a car club, I bet they would like to hear that he's a dirtbag.