Register now to get rid of these ads!

anyone ever hear of the vipers?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fleetmaster, Jul 8, 2004.

1. fleetmaster

fleetmaster

just got a quick question i was kind of wondering about. anyone ever hear of a car club called the vipers? i was at a local cruise night in spokane tonight and i noticed a large number of cars-all kinds-with a vipers plaque. i have never heard of them. so, is it a chapter of another club started somewhere else? or what? if anyone has any info that would be great. not interested in joining or anything, just wondering.

2. SimonSez

SimonSez

Ja - zey vipe off ze rain vhen it makes ze spitzen on ze vindscreen [​IMG]

(apologies to our German HAMBers !!)

3. I am a Viper. There are no Vipers in WA that I know of. Can you post a pic of the plaque?

I smell a gang fight comin' on…

I know, I know, "It's not a GANG it's a CLUB"

p

4. fleetmaster

fleetmaster

well-i dont know when i will see their plaque again-but i can try and find it. it just said VIPERS in big letters and there was a head of a viper instead of the V-also one guy had big letters cut out of metal with flames and a backwards S-the jacket was i think like a light green and had a big viper on the back-it is a new club to me