Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Anyone ever deal with Ignition Engineering in Anaheim CA?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ball and Chain, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Ball and Chain

Ball and Chain
    from Nor Cal

Anyone ever deal with this guy? Or have a way to get a hold of him? I sent him a distributor about a month ago and have heard nothing, just get a voice mail message. Or is anyone local that can check on him and see if he is still alive and kicking?

Thanks!

http://www.ignitionengineering.com/

2. John has been around a LONG time. He used to work out of Orange County Speed, but when they went under he moved it to his house. He is basically a retired guy doing this now out of his home. I realize that's not a lot of help .....

3. 5wndwcpe

5wndwcpe

Yeah, you might have a ways to go. I sent him a distributor in the beginning of June and I'm still waiting.

4. 5wndwcpe

5wndwcpe

Ball and Chain, did you get a hold of John ?

5. 5wndwcpe

5wndwcpe

6. Travis.H

Travis.H

Yeah, I sent my distributor to John for rebuilding and he never returned it. He won’t answer my calls or respond to my emails and texts. Months ago I told him to just return it as is…and still nothing. How is this not criminal? In addition to this forum, the Vintage Mustang and For A Bodies Only (mopar) forums have posts with frustrated customers like myself. So….for those looking for a distributor rebuilding service, definitely don’t use Ignition Engineering unless you want to hand over a part and never see it again.

7. Anyone else have another company to use then?......I'm gonna have to find some oilite bushing or turn my own down.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022