Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone else building old dodge/plymouth other mopars?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wayfarer, Nov 6, 2003.

1. UNSHINED 2

UNSHINED 2

2. 49plym

49plym

have 49 ply fast back rat rod. Dont know to post photo yet

3. jaco

jaco

Just picked up this 39 Plymouth. Can't seem to get away from these odd Mopars. This one is added to my 30 chrysler and 48 Dodge panel.
    [​IMG]

4. HD1,that '39 is great! I really want an old coupe, but I'd be tickled to find a sedan like that one. :)

5. CWebster

CWebster
    from Byron, MI

Just picked up this 52 New Yorker. Got it for my cousin in TN, it'll be headed that way before Christmas. 331 Hemi and like 20' long...

Attached Files:

6. timothale

timothale

my son is building a 22 dodge bucket, 36 ply tube front axle, Small block, jag rear end i 'll have to ask how toattatch the image later

7. 46binder

46binder
    from Kenosha,Wi

I just cut my 49 dodge wayfarer frame yesterday, putting it together with a dakota clip. 100 pounds of dirt and mouse bedding was in the frame.

8. Slick Steve

Slick Steve
    from Indy

Here's mine....

Attached Files:

9. lackluster

lackluster

I'm working on a 37' Dodge 1/2 ton pick up and a 68' Charger R/T.

10. I bought another one. Couldn't pass up a good deal. 1950 Desoto Custom. It's not running yet, but I'm working on it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. koolkemp

koolkemp

Here's my 48 Dodge rag-top survivor custom...built late 50's or very early 60's...anyone recognize it?? Gonna finally get started on it this spring.

[​IMG]

12. We're in the process of building another 1920 Dodge Roadster. Rumor has it that Culbertson is already on the job and fitting the body and frame. We'll post up a build thread here sometime soon.

p.s. We'll be running a 413 Wedge motor too. Can you say fuuuuunnnn!!

13. Lonely_Kasket13

Lonely_Kasket13
    from Minnesota

I love my oh so ever sweet "Lucky Lorraine"...this is her...51' plymouth belvedere 2dr. hardtop...first year of the belvederes...in the next couple of weeks she will look totally different...brakes, suspension, tires/rims...but for now she is just chillin out in my garage gettin ready for a makeover...the sad thing is...is that this is what she was supposed to look like when I got her...oh it was so much worse...<BR>
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  14. skidsteer

skidsteer

My '37 Plymouth can finally move under its own power, and once I get that pile of spaghetti behind the dash sorted out, who knows? (pics are on my other computer, so will post later)

15. octane

octane
    from Virginia

This is a back burner project right now...hopefully will start working on it next winter - other projects to finish first. Getting a 360 LA motor with some head work and a A-833 overdrive four speed manual.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. MVM

MVM

New project.

[​IMG]

17. Norselander

Norselander

18. My signature says it all.

Sorry... No pics...

19. YBlockCruizer

YBlockCruizer

Kool MOPARS guys....Mine is totally stock w/ P-29 block, 277ci engine....Dumped 2" in rear w/ NOS fender skirts.:cool:

Attached Files:

20. 427v8

427v8
    from Minnesota

I've got a '29 Dodge, just starting the build...
    [​IMG]

21. Mine is a 56 Dodge Royal Lancer 2drhtp, I have a345 Desoto Hemi with the factory dual four intake and a T-10 4spd. One of my someday projects.

OLD HEMI

22. adam401

adam401

That is one MEAN looking coupe. Doesn't get any tougher than that!

23. I am just finishing putting this together for a mate

[​IMG]

24. flathead6

flathead6

I'm working on a 55 Plymouth Plaza. Stock flathead 6 w/3 speed (for now).

25. JAYNE COBB

JAYNE COBB
    from Wichita Ks

I bought a '50 Dodge Wayfarer a month ago and have been having fun ever since! I'm the 3rd owner and it still is all original! 6 volt positive ground Flatty 6! Driving the wife alittle crazy though with all of the stuff I've been wanting to get:D And yes the lowering job is photoshop ;)
    [​IMG]

26. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

i"ve got a 30 plymouth coop

27. fitzee

fitzee

Use to own this 35 Dodge a number of years back. It was a 4 door and I changes it to a 2 door. Car has followed me around for all these years. The owner that has it now has brought it back to me to finsh it.

[​IMG]

28. Donzie

Donzie

This is my '41 Plymouth coupe. My plans are to build it gasser style. I've got a deal in the wings that may net me a 383/727 combo (keep yer fingers crossed for me).
    I don't have any current photos but I haven't done much since these photos were shot (before it was dropped off in my driveway).
    I've had to pull off (litterally) a bunch of bondo. The fenders have been welded to the body and rather than grind it smooth they slapped bondo over it, an inch think in some areas.
    The body is pretty solid but could use a better deck lid.

Attached Files:

29. I've been busy getting my '46 business coupe on wheels for summer. Plenty of rust repairs done and week ago I shot new colors in my tiny garage

[​IMG]

Getting in there, I will drive the summer and continue working on it next winter

30. jaxx

jaxx

just brousing back some and saw your post - Im building a 25 dodge from scratch - look for scratch built 25 dodge updates - mopars are my thing

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012