Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone coming to Myrtle Beach/Run To the Sun?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tetanusshot, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Looks like I'll be there with the 59 GMC if the new windshield comes in on time. Otherwise, I'll be there as an observer! This week is going to be busy finalizing all the little details to make sure it's ready to drive much less take to the show!

2. bradshaw

bradshaw
    from ontario

I'm going this year looking forward to it. Went in 2006 love it!!!

3. I should be heading down Wed. Either be in my 47 chev sedan or 37 ford coupe. Don,t know which one yet but will probably be my old blue 47 chevy. It hasan allaince tag on the club plaque on the rear. I,ll be the old white haired man. Wake me up and say Hi.

4. Looks as if some folks are making a week of it. A lot of nice cars to be seen around town this weekend. My old GMC is coming down to the wire, more specifically, a bench seat. I hope I make it with the truck!

5. HIDDEN

HIDDEN

We are driving down from TN on Thursday night. Gonna make a long weekend getaway out of it. Haven't been to the show in about 5 years. Really looking forward to it!

6. Looks like I'm dusting off the old panel truck again this year. My 59 GMC's seat will make it back about a day late. Too late to make the drive up to NC and get it back to the beach before the show ends.

7. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

8. pooroltony

pooroltony

just want to let youall know about a local swap meet in florence sc june 11 12 13 call kenny at 843 230 1074