Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects anyone building 1935-36 Oldsmobiles?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chad, Jan 26, 2009.

1. chad

chad

I just bought a rough 36 Olds 3 window the pics make it look better than it is,,but its workable..Their doesn't seem to be alot of info or pics on them,,,Their is a few on the carnut site but that's about it....is anyone else building one?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Did I see that at the Barrie Flea market? Looks familiar. I had a 40 Olds coupe and had a hell of a time finding parts.Hate to suggest it but what about installing a different GM clip on it?

3. chad

chad

It might have been at Barrie...My friend owned it...I couldn't stand to see it waste away any longer...I got it really cheap....I thought about using a Chev clip on it....We will see...I just wanted to see if anyone was building any these things

4. alsancle

alsancle

I like the mid-30s mid-size 3 windows and Conv coupes. Lasalle, Oldsmobile and Pontiac were good looking especially with the hidden spare. Mild chop and mid-50s Olds engine would be very cool.

5. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

Good luck man! 37 Olds here...

6. chad

chad

I have really nice rear fenders,a good rumble lid ,I have found the front clip but the door are the missing link...Even if I could find sedan doors I could make them work.....I have a set of 36 Chev sedan doors they are close but not close enough......