Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone been to Speedy Bill's museum?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rocket88, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Rocket88

Rocket88

I'm looking for some pics from Speedy Bill's museum in Nebraska. I found their website but most of it is under constuction.
    I'm particularily looking for picture of his open wheel race cars. I've been trying to track down and old quarter midget I used to race. One car matching the description of my old car is apparently there.

2. Rodshop

Rodshop

Been there a couple of times, but distinctly remember forgetting the camera two years ago when we went. It is an amazing place and lots to look at. don't have any info to help you, but give them a call. Nebraska folks are pretty friendly and if you get the right person on the phone they might be glad to help you out. rodshop

3. He's moved it to a new building and last time I was there, the building still wasn't open. Better call 'em to see before ya show up. I've been through it before the move and Bill's stuff is completely off the chart. I could spend several says there.

4. JamesG

JamesG

Here ya go brotha. Speedy Bill's Never been there but heard its great. And another.... MORE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

I have tons of pix and it makes you relize why there is no flathead speed equipment around any more, It is all in Nebraska. I will look for the pix for you on Sat.

Chris Nelson
    Kansas

6. A good friend knows Bill well. He was in the new building recently and saw it all. Bill laments how he can dispaly all this cool stuff to the public and not have kids and idiots crawling all over it. He would rather display it as open as possible and not behind glass.

I suggest Muzzels and restraints for the kids and a bullet for the bad parents [​IMG] Let us all get up close and personal.

7. Elmo Rodge

Elmo Rodge

I was there a few years ago and Bill spent pretty much the entire day giving me a tour of the whole facility. It was nuts. I don't remember your Quarter Midget specifically, but there were some there. Wayno