Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anybody tried 28-32 fenders on a 26-27 T coupe?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldrelics, Jan 28, 2011.

1. cpldale

cpldale
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Naples, FL

Funny you should ask...... I built a 1926 Model T coupe back in the early 90's with Model A fenders. I mounted it on a Model A chassis built by Horton (Canadian, eh?). I even had him add an extra K-member that would allow me to use the stock Model T body mounts. I ran 1928 Model A fenders on the front and the rear fenders were from Wescott. They were the fenders they made to use on the Model T roadster that Total Performance built with Model A fenders. As I recall, I had to lengthen the splash aprons and the running boards. I have attached a picture of my T. Good luck with your build. Dale

Attached Files:

2. -Brent-

-Brent-

These are 30/31 sedan rear fenders on my 26/27 Touring. They're going to work with a little bobbing and redrilling. Otherwise, they're pretty close.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  3. COOP

COOP

The picturws that 51 HG put up look just like the pro street roadster that Total Performance put out a few years ago. I built one and the 28-29 fenders fit wonderful. But like others here, not sure about the coupe,

4. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

Dale,

I wish you would stop posting that picture of your old coupe. The computer table raises up in the middle and it's HARD to balance while typing.